WORKING FOR TEXAS FAMILIES
As your State Representative, I have been fighting to better our district and our communities. Some of my priorities are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact my office.
- Empower educators – “Let teachers teach”
- Secure Funding for K-12 and higher education.
- Tier 1 status for UTEP
- Fully fund graduate medical education supporting residency training for physicians
- Build and improve basic water utility systems
- Assess and strategically develop local communications and regional accessibility
- Build and improve – lighting, traffic lights, signage, bridges, and sidewalks
Health & Human Services:
- Protect our Senior Citizens
- Provide for our Children
- Protect Texans with Disabilities
- Continue to support new growth on the East Side of El Paso
- Promote economic development for our agricultural industry
- Ensure sustainability for crisis relief